Celebrating the strange, awkward poses and generally misguided choices people make to sell clothes on ebay.







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cuckoo!

My Lands, I've never seen anything quite like this. These photos are all from the same listing, ostensibly to sell a vintage slip. There were about 10 total in the 'narrative,' and I took some of the best. So yes, the seller is in on the joke, hamming it up. But taking a step back, I mean, WHY go to such lengths? I really think many people need attention, an outlet, a way to feel heard, appreciated, or even simply noticed. I can relate, and yet, this is SO BANANAS.




3 comments:

  1. It's like a horrible Roy Lichtenstein print come to life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she hopes to snag an agent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puh-LEEZE let us know if this seller posts anything else. I want to know how this ends!

    ReplyDelete