Celebrating the strange, awkward poses and generally misguided choices people make to sell clothes on ebay.







Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friend for a Day - Update

Update to the non-sexual, married-with-children-but-fly-her-anywhere, 5'8" 225lbs, totally earnest 'Friend for a Day' listing...this auction ended with no takers. I wonder how she is feeling today. I wonder if she had to fight for it with her husband or if he was cool, and I wonder if she was hoping it would fill some hole or deep ennui. I wonder if she's embarrassed. And most of all, I wonder if she'll relist! My guess is no. It was almost worth the .99 cents and 50 dollar shipping to call her and find out all of this, but I didn't want to make her feel bad, or disappoint her that I wasn't some romantic lonely arabian prince. Can you tell I've thought a lot about this?

scroll down to listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300515379683&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

No comments:

Post a Comment