Celebrating the strange, awkward poses and generally misguided choices people make to sell clothes on ebay.







Monday, April 22, 2013

So Admirable!

I've been doing this blog for 3 years and in that time, I've gotten to "know" some of the sellers. (note: I believe these sellers would make a fine, fine reality tv show). This guy is one of my all time favorites. I've been away for about a year, and it's just nice to know that some things don't change. This gent, fine purveyor of used crossdressing garments since 2001, has 100% positive feedback for 1302 transactions. He always shows up to the party with a full face, nails done, boobs high and wig straight. It's that kind of professionalism that is so admirable. Tip of the hat to you, sir. You've made my day, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment