Celebrating the strange, awkward poses and generally misguided choices people make to sell clothes on ebay.







Thursday, October 28, 2010

PSA


Ladies and gentlemen, please don't dress your child up as the Prince of Darkness. Or in the case of the black robed kiddo - 'Servant of the Devil' costume. Fine they look kind of cute. And I am coming from a repressed Judeo-Christian background so bear with me, but really? Do you want to mess with that? It seems really driven by the parents. I mean, it doesn't strike me that a little gal is going to be like 'I want to be a devil!' Or maybe I just don't know little girls like that. I'm leaving lots of room for other opinion, folks. But I've also posted a mask for sale just in case you need to be scared straight. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment